Your Event at Heritage House
Countless thousands of people have walked through these columns in the century since they were erected. Come host your event with us and add a few more to that count.
A History of Hosting
Heritage House has spent a good portion of its 100+ years of existence as an event venue. Weddings, showers, holiday parties, proms, retreats. All opportunities to share this magical place with as many people as possible. We are glad to carry on that tradition by opening our doors to clients looking for a joyous atmosphere with people who want to provide exceptional service.
Please fill out our Events form to help us get started. From there we’ll contact you to discuss options. Read on for some basic information and policies.
Basic Event Information
There are a few things to keep in mind when considering Heritage House for your next event. This is not an exhaustive list, but it covers some of the most important notes.
- Max Capacity for Indoor Events: 40 people seated, 75 people cocktail reception
- Max Capacity for Outdoor Events: 150 people – Client must supply all necessary rentals and bathrooms for guests outside. An appropriately sized tent is highly recommended, regardless of season.
- Event pricing will include a lodging buyout if the event will take place, including setup and/or tear down, outside of the hours of 12pm to 5pm or if you plan more than 50 attendees. Most weddings require a two day lodging buyout.
- Heritage House does not have any vendor restrictions, but we can recommend preferred vendors.
- Heritage House holds a liquor license. Therefore, all alcohol served at events must be provided and served by us.
- For events, Heritage House acts only as the venue (and bar provider, if desired). We do not provide any coordination services. All vendor contracting and coordination are the responsibility of the client.
- Only licensed caterers with liability coverage will be allowed to use the kitchen or service areas of Heritage House.
- Weddings are required to have a day of coordinator that attends a pre-event meeting with a venue representative. This coordinator should not be a wedding guest or member of the wedding party. We strongly recommend hiring a professional wedding planner to ensure a smooth and successful event.